Home sweet home?

I will try to make this my first entry in English… I am sorry for the grammar mistakes

A good friend of mine is spending the holidays at his home city as other good friend is doing almost every weekend, and I talked to them or even I saw them when they are in their home cities, and they look so happy, when I listen to them I can feel that they are completely happy over there, that they feel "at home", and that´s make me wonder why am I not feeling like that when I am in Spain?.

I have been in Spain 3 times in the last year that I have been living in Brno, last time in June I was feeling pretty fine there, I was feeling I was missing being there, but even then I was not feeling as happy as I should be feeling, as happy as I see them feeling, I was not feeling at home, I was not feeling that was the place where my home was… then I came back to Czech republic and I felt nice when I arrived back here, I felt I was missing my life here, my independence here, but again I was not happy, I was not feeling at home neither. I have been back already for one month and that feeling is still wondering me, is still haunting me, because I have nowhere I can call home, because I have no place where I feel I completely fit and I am completely happy, and I am scare I could never be able to find it.

I know I am still young… and I have time to find my place, I know that with my 25 (plus something) I have time to still going nowhere for a while before I settle down somewhere, but the feeling of having no place to call home, even if it sounds like something stupid is a pretty hard feeling. Why we need so much a place to call home?